Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Roasted Chicken

Tonight I made one of Brad and Hunter's favorite recipes.  I tried it a few months back and it was a hit.  I do use butter in this recipe - but I don't think it would be as moist without it - so that is just how it is.  :)  It is called Juicy Roasted Chicken and that is just what it is. We added our favorite bacon wrapped asparagus.  It was a yummy meal and we all enjoyed it!  I warn you in advance - if your family loves it as much as mine you will have to make two chickens...I do.  I think Brad and Hunter demolished the first one all on their own.  Only a couple of days left until we are done with our challenge.  We are going to break our restrictions on Friday night for dinner.  Any suggestions on where we should go? 

1 comment:

  1. being that I *just* made pumpkin cinnamon rolls (for MOPS tomorrow) (and my house smells delicious) you should make/have cinnamon rolls! (if you lived near by I would make some for you ;-) )

    ~Jamie s.

    ReplyDelete