Eating out while on a Paleo diet can be a challenge. We spent the evening at Boo at the Zoo at the Columbus Zoo with the boys. We were super hungry and considered our options. We ended up trying Ted's Montana Grill. We had a good experience there and were able to get meals that met our needs. I had roasted chicken (I did peel off the skin), asparagus, and a baked sweet potato. Brad had bison meat loaf, a side salad, and squash. The boys loved their bison burger sliders. It was very difficult for me to take the homemade roll off of my plate without even one bite - but I did it...Some times there are things we cannot change. This is me learning to accept that and be thankful through it.
Friday, October 21, 2011
Eating Out Paleo Style
Eating out while on a Paleo diet can be a challenge. We spent the evening at Boo at the Zoo at the Columbus Zoo with the boys. We were super hungry and considered our options. We ended up trying Ted's Montana Grill. We had a good experience there and were able to get meals that met our needs. I had roasted chicken (I did peel off the skin), asparagus, and a baked sweet potato. Brad had bison meat loaf, a side salad, and squash. The boys loved their bison burger sliders. It was very difficult for me to take the homemade roll off of my plate without even one bite - but I did it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment